I have an unhealthy obsession with architecture. More specifically, I’ve been binge watching YouTube videos about tiny homes and houses built in the woods with lots of windows. Most of the houses belong to cute little couples and hippies with the time to grow their own vegetables and eat unprocessed foods. Though I don’t fall in either of those categories (a girl can dream), I think a small secluded house would be the perfect fit for Luna and I (and Luna’s future dog/cat siblings).
Here are some houses that tickle my fancy.
1. This beautiful house that is not a tiny house. Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A TINY HOUSE. I am immediately contradicting myself as per usual but you need to see this spectacular home. The architecture, the wood, those windows. I could expand my cat family into the hundreds with a home like this. #Goals
More pictures here.
2. This clean and beautiful Beaches home. Okay, this is in Toronto so it could possibly be attainable. Just kidding, it’s $1.8 million. But look how beautiful this kitchen is.
Do yourself a favour and go look at the rest of this house. You won’t regret it.
3. This rock home. You know how people are obsessed with healing crystals now? And how people hold these rocks at different parts of their body? Well, what if you LIVED in a rock? I think that may be the answer to everyone’s problems. Yes? No? Yes.
More pictures here.
Okay back to actual attainable houses.
4. This tiny house on wheels. I’m not crazy about mobile homes but these are pretty cool. This one, in particular, has enough storage for all the activities I like! Plus a bed that is basically an elevator so I mean…
Just watch the video here!
5. This adventurous couple and their adorable tiny house. This couple is goals and so is their house. Can they adopt me? Please?
Another video for you to watch. You’re welcome.
6. This tiny home near the town of Baie St Paul in the Charlevoix region of Quebec. I think this is my dream cabin / attainable home / I just want to own this. It’s in a secluded forest, it has great windows, it’s adorable and I could actually see myself living here. Okay cool, this is it. Where do I sign? And where’s the closest liquor store?
Go look at this video to improve your life significantly.
What’s your dream home look like?